NRIs Collaborative Sessions are interactive sessions organised by a number of NRIs from different regions on a topic of mutual interest. All topics are defined based on the open, consultative, bottom-up process across all NRIs.
For 2019, the NRIs will co-organise six sessions:
- Achieving meaningful access: inclusion of vulnerable groups and developing digital capacity
- Discussing the National and Regional experiences in approaches and cooperation for cyber-security and cyber-safety and resilience for infrastructure providers and users
- Human Rights on the Internet: national and regional priorities
- Data Protection on national and regional levels
- Addressing online harmful content on the Internet
- Privacy Concerns on national and regional levels